Choosing the best CRM-software
CRM systems come in all sizes and colors. But how do you choose the best CRM tool? Ultimatly,this becomes real enterprise software that will be used daily in the company by yourself and your employees.
Keep it simple (and smart)
The requirements for the "best" CRM program can be completely different for every company. If a program is overloaded with too many features then software quickly becomes 'bloatware' or 'fatware'. It is the art of a programmer to make the user interface uncluttered, user friendly and, if desired, to display additional functionalities (or background 'automagically'). A large company does not necessarily need to use a big CRM program. The reverse is also true: "Small businesses do not have small problems".
Why you need a CRM
The objective of any CRM tool should be: easier, faster and / or working less expensive. By providing information and linking it internally we increase productivity, responsiveness and efficiency. Combined data provides new insights.
Tips for the selection of CRM software
- Make a list of the names of your employees who work with customers. Do not just think outside vendors, but also those who prepare offers, secretaries, project managers, logistics service, accounting ...
- Determine for each contact type what is needed to meet the expectations of customers. Try to surpass these expectations.
- Define what data someone needs to make a communication with a new contact as effectively as possible
- Determine which data is collected in response to a customer contact
- List what data often are compared
- Find out: what is the best way to collect data
- Decide how you want to use the data collected to reach your (main) goals
Then select the most appropriate CRM software. Of course, you can go for a completely tailor made CRM program, but you will spend unnecessary time and money on it. It is better to leave with a good base which - if absolutely necessary - will be expanded with customization.
In a introductory interview we can determine quickly whether BlueCRM is the appropriate software for you. At the end of the conversation we can always decide that BlueCRM is not a good match. Rather the reverse will be the case: BlueCRM is a user-friendly and versatile piece of software that additionally via custom modules can be extended.